I’m only doing this because D asked me to…and also because all the posts in my head will require much deliberation and more time than I have right now to post, but I haven’t written anything in a week and that makes me feel like a blogging slacker.
So, without further ado, one of those weird forward blog things:
1. A new pair of running shoes.
2. My nike+/ipod.
3. FALL WEATHER!
1. Tree roots, rocks, and other ankle endangerments at the Paris Mountain Trail Run.
2. Never adapting to the PC (post-college) running life.
1. Get my training pace back down to 8:00 per mile.
2. Place in my age group in a race with more than 300 people in it.
3. Finish a marathon (even though it seems impossible).
3 current obsessions/collections
1. Racing bibs (I make posters out of the really special ones)
2. Feeding Frenzy (an xbox game)
3. Twilight (the movie is coming out in 18 days, and I admit to being an addict)
3 facts about myself
1. I used to get so nervous before races that it would make me sick.
2. My fastest 5k is a 17:56.
3. I could eat pasta every day, for every meal.