Um…I’m not sure what this refers to. Places I like? Places I’d like to see? Mayhap I’ll have a little of both…
1. France. My sister-in-law is from France, and I’d love to visit someday. Specifically, I want to go to Paris. The cafes, the museums, the history…awesome. And if my sister by marriage went with us, we’d have someone to serve as a tour guide since we would, of course, be those annoying Americans who don’t even speak the language.
2. Peru. When I was in 5th grade, I did a report on the Incas in Peru. I told myself sometime I would go see it in person. And hey, guess what? I happen to have a sister-in-law who’s part Peruvian and spent much of her childhood there. Wow!
3. Tortola. I’ve actually been here before. The photo of me in the blog header NOT running (and, instead, lounging on a beach) is in Tortola. Our day at a resort here was my favorite day of our cruise. I’d love to go back someday.
4. Big Bear, CA. Scott has family here, and we had planned to go visit last year but just never found a good time. Then little man got here, and obviously any vacations got postponed. I’d still like to go. That’s a time zone I’ve never been in.
5. Colorado Springs. Ok, this is rapidly turning into a “places I’d like to go” post. I’ve never been to CO Springs. It looks pretty. I’d like to go.
6. Damascus, VA. If we still lived in South Carolina, we’d be planning a trip back to the Creeper Trail. The 17 mile downhill ride is the easiest, prettiest bike ride there is. One year we managed to go when the foliage was at its peak, and it was AMAZING.