I know I said I wasn’t nervous about tomorrow…weeeeell…I’m getting there.
The “what ifs” are attacking me:
- What if the hills are too much for me? I haven’t run many hills.
- What if I throw up? You know, scratch that. I’ve gotten sick during a race many a time before. I can deal with it.
- What if I get lost? It’s a point to point course and the field isn’t that big. There’s no telling where I’ll end up. Really.
- What if LilRunr is sick? He was GRUMPY tonight and has a stuffy nose. The plan is to leave him at Grandma’s and Scott will come spectate, but I don’t want him out at all if he’s sick. Hmmmmm…
- What if NONE of those things happen and I have a delightful time?