I’m a Kansas girl married to an awesome guy and fellow runner. We are the proud parents of two sweet and rambunctious little boys.
I started running when I was 10, raced competitively through college, and ever since have been looking for ways to keep running as part of my life. This has ranged from taking part in the Greenville Track Club running series (2008) to running a marathon (2010) to the self-imposed Race Once a Month Challenge (2012).
Activity on this blog has ebbed and flowed along with my training. I hope to resume running again this summer, so hopefully the writing will pick accrue along with the miles.
Thanks for reading!
Some favorite posts:
- A Word About Cross Training…Or, an Ode to DDR
- 1001 Reasons Not to Run
- What to Do for Runners
- Just One More…Or, the Games We Play
- To a Tee
- Swamp Rabbit Trail: Part 2 of Some
- On Energy & Deception
- Lessons Learned While Almost Running a Marathon
- Swamp Rabbit Trail: Part 3 of Some
- Leprechauns, Mountain Bikes, & My Friend Ralph…or, Shamrock Marathon Recap